Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm Selling My Body

Well, not literally selling it. I'm accepting donations in return for putting your name, or your company's name on various parts of my anatomy during the marathon. An example of this can be seen here.

Be advised, though, that 2 areas of "prime real estate" have already been claimed. However, the front, sides and backs of my calves, arms, and possibly my thighs, are still available.

On another fund raising note, today I turned in 48 donation letters to be mailed. That leaves me at least 52 more to turn in to The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society office for mailing. I found some really cute computer paper in the dollar store. One kind thatI bought has multi-colored polka dots at the top and bottom, and the other has multi-colored stars. I also picked up about $10 in donations after a local softball game that I went to after my training session.

Lastly, I set up a new online store through cafepress.com - Crawl, Carol, CRAWL!!! - The Store!

No comments:

Post a Comment