Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The marathon may be over, but the blog (and fund raising) continue...

While this blog was initially started to record my training and other "adventures" leading up to my first marathon, I've decided to continue the blog to include my current and future race walking efforts, as well as updates on my fund raising walks between now and next year's Walt Disney World Marathon for The Leukemia &Lymphoma Society's Team in Training.

Next up on my charity walk schedule is Walk MS New York 2010, to take place at the South Street Seaport in Manhattan on Sunday, April 18th. I have a choice of a 3 or 6 mile route. Since I'll be race walking in the More/Fitness Magazine Half Marathon in Central Park the following Sunday, I may opt for the 3 mile route instead of the full 6 miles. I'll see how I feel that morning. If you would like to make a donation to help my fund raising efforts for those with MS, you may do so at
http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/carolm2010

No comments:

Post a Comment